13 Important Tips You Should Know To Create Great Instagram Video Ads Instagram is one of the most rapidly emerging social media platforms ...
13 Important Tips You Should Know To Create Great Instagram Video Ads
Instagram is one of the most rapidly emerging social media platforms these days. Everyone, from the general public to celebrities, is involved here and are showcasing their lives and everyday affairs. More than 400 million people are sharing 80 million posts daily.
Do you know Instagram also boasts of advertisements and influences people’s purchasing decisions? It’s a huge and immensely popular platform. It has become one of the best places to advertise products because of its large potential audience. Recently, Instagram has allowed the sharing of videos. Video ads are a great way to showcase products and services. Audiences are also more likely to engage with video ads over static images. Nowadays, it has become even easier to create video ads with online ad makers like InVideo. So, are you thinking of creating video ads for your business?
Here are 13 important tips to create great Instagram video ads:
- Blend the Ad Content Into Your Target User’s Feeds – Instagram is based on algorithms which personalize content for users. Thus, you need to create video ads that fit into your target audience’s feed. Your content and the video ad should be genuine so that it reaches the target audience. Then only you will be heard and felt in the market.
- Focus On A Single Theme –You may have different marketing goals such as increasing sales, broadening your market reach, targeting a new demographic, etc. However, one video ad must focus on only one of these goals. Otherwise, the content is confusing and ultimately, ineffective. Make different videos for each goal.
- Captions Are The Magic – Unique captions help you stand out from the crowd. You can be funny, witty, or relatable with your captions. Users are more likely to interact with businesses that have interesting captions.
- Mobile-Friendly Instagram – Most Instagram users use the app on cell phones. Thus, make sure that if your video ads have a landing page, it should be mobile-friendly as well. The landing page can be your website through which the users can shop for your products.
- Simple – Simplicity is always the winner. You must keep your content brief and straightforward. It should be equally crisp. Make sure that there are no loose ends.
- Shoppable Video Post Ads – One of the best things about Instagram video ads is that you can automatically make them shoppable. You can tag your products and even display the price, and the complete name of the product. This makes it easier for the customer to shop and increases your sales.
- Influencers – Influencers are quickly emerging on Instagram nowadays. As the name suggests, these content creators influence their followers’ buying decisions. You can ask an influencer to feature in your ad. This will definitely lead to more sales and customers.
- Attractive Thumbnail – Instagram has a feature that allows users to stop automatically playing videos users to save mobile data. Thus, you must have an attractive thumbnail that will attract users. Only then will they play your video ad.
- Best Content First – It is always advisable that the best content should be put forward. This will ensure that you have the user’s attention. Users are more likely to engage with your brand this way.
- Limit Text – when it is a video ad, it is always advisable that the text is minimal. Users prefer watching over reading. This increases the viewer’s retention power.
- Limited Content – You must remember that the viewers’ attention span is less. a Thus, avoid using high-resolution videos and stuffing of content that will take time to load. Otherwise, potential customers will simply move on.
- Call-to-Action(CTA) – It is a good idea to end your video ad with a call-to-action. This is usually in the form of clickable buttons or ‘swipe up.’ CTAs include ‘visit,’ ‘shop now,’ and ‘explore.’ Users are able to engage with your brand in a more meaningful way as they can immediately buy what they see. This is a great way to make your ads effective.
- Make It Relatable – People do not want to see obvious advertisements. Instead, try to create a story for your video ad. You could also showcase a problem that your product will solve. Users are more likely to react to something that is relatable.
Instagram is a wonderful marketing platform. Moreover, video ads are an effective marketing tool. Thus, Instagram video ads are a great way to promote your brand. It is easier than ever before to create video ads with the help of online Instagram video editors such as InVideo. So, what are you waiting for? Create a video ad and watch your business grow!