How You Can Make Simple Video Adverts Using Slideshows – A Comprehensive Guide Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram are unarguably wonderful pla...
How You Can Make Simple Video Adverts Using Slideshows – A Comprehensive Guide
Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram are unarguably wonderful platforms for marketing products. There are many ways through which you can reach your target audience on these social media platforms. The latest innovation is the slideshow. Slideshow ads are video-like ads and create the same impact as video ads but at a smaller budget.
Slideshows – Why?
- It is a blessing for small businesses and for marketers who want to promote their products within a small budget. You don’t need expensive software, camera, and lighting to create slideshows.
- Slideshows load faster than videos and are the best option to reach people who have slow network connections.
- It is easy to make slideshows. All you need is a few photos from your gallery or free stock images. You have the option of adding texts, sounds, and stickers.
- You can create a slideshow in a jiffy. It saves your precious time. You can make use of various slideshow maker tools to make your job easier and quicker.
- They are very effective for branding, lead generation, and sales conversions, etc.
Do you want to know how you can make simple video adverts using slideshows? Here is a step-by-step guide -
- The first step is to select your marketing objective.
What is your goal? Is it creating awareness or increasing conversions, getting views, making people attend your event or increasing visits to your website? Select the right one as Facebook helps you to measure the performance of your slideshow. For example, if you select ‘raise attendance for your event,’ then you will be able to analyze the success of your advert campaign by measuring how many people attended your event after watching your slideshow.
- The next step is to select the viewers.
Your campaign will be effective only if the relevant audience views it. You have the option of selecting the
- The age of your audience, say, below 30 or above 50, etc.
- Location, for example, the United States or one of the states in the USA, etc.
You can also choose where you want to display your advertisement. Is it on the mobile news feed or Instagram, etc.?
- Then you have to proceed to choose your budget.
You have to select your daily budget. Then you have to select the dates on which you want your slideshow to be featured. You also have the option of selecting the time. You can choose a specific time or go for running continuously.
- Now you can go to the Video Section and click ‘Start slideshow.’
You can add images from your desktop or laptop or mobile or the free stock images. The minimum number is three images, and the maximum is seven.
- The next step is to edit your images and set the duration.
How many seconds do you want the images to appear? Do you want to create transition effects? Do you want the image to be in a square form or rectangular form? It is left for you to decide.
- What is a slideshow without sounds and text?
You can add text to explain your ad or a call-to-action. There are many options available for music too. Select one to suit your ad.
- It is time to upload and publish your advert.
Don’t stop with publishing. Keep tracking and measuring the performance. Make changes if you don’t attain your goals.
Now you know why you need slideshow adverts and how to create and publish them. Before starting to create the adverts, you should know a few useful tips to make sure they are eye-catching and worth utilizing the user’s time.
Tips for creating fantastic slideshows to capture the attention of the viewers
- Use the slideshow to tell a story. Select the right images and effective text to tell the story interestingly. Use text overlays to make your ads stand apart from that of your competitors. Your story should show that your product is special.
- Let the images you use be colorful and bright. The colors should pop. Let the texts be bold and clear.
- Let the slideshow show off your products or services. Showcase multiple products if you are into the eCommerce business. Let it highlight the benefits of your product.
- If you want to explain the manufacturing process of your product, the slideshow is a great option. You can use each slide to represent each step and add relevant text to imprint in the minds of the target audience.
- The slideshow should be meaningful and interesting without sound, as most users have the sound muted.
- Don’t forget, the attention span of the audience is very short. Come to the point instantly without wasting time.
- Reusing the existing content is a wise choice because it helps in building the branding. Moreover, it helps in saving time and money when you use the images you already have.
Publish the slideshow on multiple platforms. Use youtube editor tools if you are planning to publish it on YouTube. Don’t feel anxious if your budget does not allow you to deliver video ads. You have the cheaper option of slideshow adverts that are as effective as video ads. Go for it!